Via Medail 25, 10052 Bardonecchia (TORINO)
Bardonecchia is a small town surrounded by stunning landscape; 1,300 metres above sea-level. The town sits in the mountains and is rich in history, hiking trails and breathtaking ski slopes. It's position on the border between Italy and France, and its proximity to the international Milan - Turin - Paris railway line makes it one of the most sought-after holiday resorts in the Susa Valley.
The Welchome self-catering apartments are situated in the heart of this splendid town, and are distinguished by their unique architectural style and their warm 1920s tones. The complex has been completely renovated and expertly furnished in a creative yet functional manner, and the Allemand family's professionalism and attentive hospitality will make your holiday a pleasantly relaxing one.
- Private parking in front of the complex
- Ski room with boot-heating lockers and a ski care area
- Laundry and ironing service on request
- Local shuttle service leaving from outside the complex
- Reservation service for restaurants on the slopes
- Discounted rates at various restaurants and pizzerias
- Mountain bikes available to guests